Magnifying lenses worn like glasses
Get right up close to any modelling, restoration or repair work with these professional hands-free LED glasses. Worn just like normal spectacles they are supplied with four precision ground lenses, offering 1.5x, 2.5x, 3.5x or 5x magnification. The lenses offer some degree of eye protection for close-up work, with working distances ranging from 4 to 10 inches:
- Magnification 1.5x: working distance = 240-260mm (9½" -10'')
- Magnification 2.5x: working distance = 205-225mm (8-9'')
- Magnification 3.5x: working distance = 135-145mm (5-6'')
- Magnification 5x: working distance = 100-120mm (4-5'')
Front LED highlights detail
The sturdy black frame features non-slip rounded arms, which glide onto your head with minimal effort. The front of the frame incorporates a rechargeable LED spotlight right at the centre, with adjustable two-level brightness when you need it. Extra illumination helps pinpoint tiny detail or components for professional electronic and engineering projects as well as everyday DIY.
- Hands free magnifying specs
- Includes 4pc lens set 1.5x, 2.5x, 3.5x & 5.0x
- Tough but comfortable head frame
- Quality precision grounded lenses for pro use
- Focal lengths from 100- 260mm (4- 10")
- Adjustable LED spotlight with two-stage brightness
- USB-rechargeable LED
- For electronics, engineering, inspection, modelling, restoration and repair
Our stock levels are generally excellent which usually enables us to process orders on the day they are received. This means that actual delivery is normally well within our target of 7 days for UK addresses and 21 days for other worldwide addresses. If there is any further delay you will be notified by e-mail or phone. If the delay is unacceptable you can cancel your order without penalty.
UK deliveries include FREE postage and packing.
Non-UK deliveries are generally subject to a delivery charge of £4.95 for goods up to £50, rising approximately £5 per £50 order value thereafter. This threshold may be different for some destinations where the costs of postage are especially high.
All goods are subject to availability but we also reserve the right to refuse to supply you with goods. We will not be liable for any compensation/damages if we do not supply you.
If we cannot supply you with an item we will refund you in full.