Head loupe magnifier with light
For hobbyists and professionals alike, this popular head mounted magnifying glass is ideal for hands-free work. Comfortable, adjustable headband supports lightweight LED headlight to illuminate art and craft, industrial components, models, science projects, repair and refurbishment.
Includes four precision-ground lenses
Supplied with four high quality ground lenses, so you can select different magnification strengths and working distances:
- Magnification 1.2x: working distance = 500-600mm (20-24'')
- Magnification 1.8x: working distance = 225-300mm (9-12'')
- Magnification 2.5x: working distance = 125-250mm (5-10'')
- Magnification 3.5x: working distance = 75-125mm (3-5'')
Lens case and cleaning cloth
To use, simple clip lenses into place according to the magnification strength you need. A bi-plate feature allows you to 'double up' on lenses, creating all kinds of additional magnifying and working distance options. When not in use, you can store lenses in the protective case included, and polish occasionally with a cleaning cloth, also supplied.
- Headband magnifier for hobbies and professional use
- Four lenses allow near to close-up working distances
- Energy-saving LED lights up any task
- Keep hands free for painting, model-making, beauty therapy, repair and inspection
- Bi-plate allows two lenses to be fitted together
- Adjustable headband
- Focal ranges from around 100 to 600mm
- Includes lens case and cleaning cloth
- Light requires two AAA 1.5 batteries (supplied)
- For use in science labs, test & repair centres, artist studios, beauty salons, engineering works and libraries
Our stock levels are generally excellent which usually enables us to process orders on the day they are received. This means that actual delivery is normally well within our target of 7 days for UK addresses and 21 days for other worldwide addresses. If there is any further delay you will be notified by e-mail or phone. If the delay is unacceptable you can cancel your order without penalty.
UK deliveries include FREE postage and packing.
Non-UK deliveries are generally subject to a delivery charge of £4.95 for goods up to £50, rising approximately £5 per £50 order value thereafter. This threshold may be different for some destinations where the costs of postage are especially high.
All goods are subject to availability but we also reserve the right to refuse to supply you with goods. We will not be liable for any compensation/damages if we do not supply you.
If we cannot supply you with an item we will refund you in full.
Magnifico Returns Policy
We offer a money-back Guarantee under the following circumstances:
Goods Damaged or Faulty: if the goods you receive have been damaged in transit or are found to be faulty we will replace or refund your purchase in full. This includes your costs for returning goods to us (up to a pre-agreed level).
Goods Not Required (UK): We will refund you in full provided that any unwanted goods are returned safely in their original packaging/condition; and that we are notified promptly of your wish to return goods (see below).
Goods Not Required (Worldwide): Same as UK except that we reserve the right to deduct 20% of your total order value for handling/re-stocking.
Note: our Guarantee excludes the cost of returning unwanted goods, returns from you damaged in transit or not received by us. It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive goods in satisfactory original condition.
To qualify for our Guarantee you must notify us within 10 days of receiving goods that you wish to return them.