Lay magnifier flat on page to scroll text
An A4-width semi-cylindrical clear magnifying bar, which gathers light from all directions and doubles the height of text and small print. Sits directly on the page so the user can just scroll it down with one finger to magnify text, lines, numbers and columns. Especially helpful for anyone who needs to keep their position on the page when following numbers on a spreadsheet, dictating a presentation or following a recipe.
Made from durable acrylic. Also features a chunky finger grip at one end to assist with alignment and an imperial/metric 8"/200mm rule along the edge. Flat edge allows for neat underlining of text and notes, thereby making this magnifier a useful office, work or study aid.
- Two-in-one ruler/magnifier reading aid
- Longer bar magnifier covers the full width of an A4 page
- Doubles the height of text (2x magnification)
- Place magnifier on page and scroll up or down to read text
- Widely used in schools to encourage reluctant readers to engage with text
- Helps children and adults to concentrate and focus on words and letters
- Sits directly on page so those with poor concentration never lose their place
- Measures 8"/200mm
- Features an 8-inch imperial and 20cm metric rule
- Made from optical quality acrylic
- Highlights text and helps reader keep place on page
- Durable and scratch-resistant
- Made by UltraOptix, USA
Our stock levels are generally excellent which usually enables us to process orders on the day they are received. This means that actual delivery is normally well within our target of 7 days for UK addresses and 21 days for other worldwide addresses. If there is any further delay you will be notified by e-mail or phone. If the delay is unacceptable you can cancel your order without penalty.
UK deliveries include FREE postage and packing.
Non-UK deliveries are generally subject to a delivery charge of £4.95 for goods up to £50, rising approximately £5 per £50 order value thereafter. This threshold may be different for some destinations where the costs of postage are especially high.
All goods are subject to availability but we also reserve the right to refuse to supply you with goods. We will not be liable for any compensation/damages if we do not supply you.
If we cannot supply you with an item we will refund you in full.