Pocket-sized magnifier with 2x/4x acrylic lens, which folds into protective leather-look case for easy portability and storage. Lens measures 2"/50mm at its widest point and magnifies 2x; also incorporates miniature 4x spot lens to enlarge fine detail. An ideal magnifier for checking everyday small print on food labels, lottery tickets, medicine jars, transport timetables, menus and receipts.
- Useful, pocket-sized magnifier with protective leather-effect case
- 2x/4x magnification
- Lens: 50mm/2" width
- Discretely fits easily into pocket, purse or handbag
- Great for checking labels in supermarkets, reading small print on menus, enlarging small print
- Individual Magnifico-brand gift box
NOTE: ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 15-25TH APRIL WILL BE DELIVERED DURING W/C 30TH APRIL
PRODUCT BLOG – Flip-out Pocket Magnifier
Flip-out Magnifier – you must remember this
Like the traditional-style magnifying glass this is another one of those magnifiers that seems to have been around for years. Perhaps your Grandma kept one in her kitchen drawer? Maybe your Dad used one of these magnifiers once to start a fire for camping? Or did Mum carry one in her handbag to discretely check the odd bill in a restaurant?
The devil is in the detail
It has stood the test of time because in essence it is a very useful little magnifying lens that can easily be carried in a purse, pocket or handbag and will not get scratched easily because of the sliding protective cover. Look out for these extra features on our Pocket Magnifier:
- Elliptical-shaped lens offers a bigger view than a round one, and even incorporates a miniature spot lens to boost magnification strength.
- Soft red velvet lining ensures lens is well-protected inside cover
- Light serrated edge grip to pull-out lens – kind on fingernails
- Smart grain-effect cover looks like leather
- Durable metal hinge where lens slides out
Our stock levels are generally excellent which usually enables us to process orders on the day they are received. This means that actual delivery is normally well within our target of 7 days for UK addresses and 21 days for other worldwide addresses. If there is any further delay you will be notified by e-mail or phone. If the delay is unacceptable you can cancel your order without penalty.
UK deliveries include FREE postage and packing.
Non-UK deliveries are generally subject to a delivery charge of £4.95 for goods up to £50, rising approximately £5 per £50 order value thereafter. This threshold may be different for some destinations where the costs of postage are especially high.
All goods are subject to availability but we also reserve the right to refuse to supply you with goods. We will not be liable for any compensation/damages if we do not supply you.
If we cannot supply you with an item we will refund you in full.